Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When trying to save a graph in REW with the Capture button, everything seemed to work fine, but no file was saved. After several tries with different settings: still no file saved.

Searching the forum and looking in the log file it seemed that there is an issue with upper and lower case characters in the filenames. The directory where I was working had a mixed case name: @LXmini. The log file contained references to @lxmini. After I changed the directory name to @lxmini a capture could be saved, but in an all lower case filename. This is strange because the original mdat files, which were saved under Windows XP, did have filenames with upper and lower case characters.
When I tried oncemore to save LXmini.jpg REW gave a message that lxmini.jpg already existed.
The log file showed an error mesage that the file lxmini.jpg did not exist. REW did however replace the file with a new lxmini.jpg.

This is not an urgent problem as one can work around it.

·
REW Author
6,711 Posts
Thanks for figuring that out, filenames were mistakenly being converted to lower case. I've fixed it for the next build.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts