Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDs, AVR, AMP, Cables, Nose Hair Trimmer & More!

FS: 
3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  islandman2020 
#1 ·
About my stuff. I live in a smoke free, pet free, and child free home. I am meticulous to the nth degree on taking care of my stuff. I keep everything in mint condition, unless it was not that way when I got it. Buy with confidence. I am a straight shooter. Thanks for looking.

***I live some distance from the nearest PO, and UPS drop off location. The best time for me to ship anything off is on Thursdays. So this means that if you bought anything on Friday it may not be until the following Thursday before I can ship it off.***

Feel free to call, or text to 270-842-6996. Or, email me at islandman2020@gmail.com

Devlon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmon Kardon AVR-354 List price 899.00. Selling for 295.00 + shipping + 3% handling

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157651190908822/

One of the best things about HK, besides their legendary sound, is their underrating of power. HK rates the power on the low side, and many reviewers have determined that they actually spec. out higher than what is listed. HK rates their power per channel with all channels driven. Before I started using the HK’s as pre/pros, I used one of my AVR-354s to run 5 x 4ohm Polk Audio Lsi series speakers. I did this for years until i got outboard amps. Never a problem for the amps in this thing. Never any overheating......a testament to HK’s engineering quality. I bought this AVR directly from the Harman Kardon store a few years ago. It was a refurbished model. The HK refurbs had a suspicion by many for actually being “A” grade units, but re-boxed as “B” stock units to allow for direct sales to customers thereby cutting out the middle man (dealer) which gained them higher profits. There was a consensus that HK refurbs never had the slightest indication of being used hence the suspicion. This AVR was one of the top of the line AVRs that Harman Kardon made. I really like its iphone/ipod dock. I bought this as an extra in case of a failure of one of my other Harmans. It still has the plastic on the unit's face plate, and controller. When I first got it I played it approximately 3 hours just to make sure it functioned properly before I re-boxed it. They listed new for 899.00. I got it for 450.00+shipping directly from HK.

Selling on Amazon: www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-Receiver-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0016BGRXG#customerReviews

Owner’s Manual: www.harmankardon.com/images/media/AVR354_OM_EN.pdf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD Cases 20.00 + shipping + 3% handling

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650943231672/

I have 76 NIB CD cases. If you have any damaged CD cases that you need to replace this deal is for you.
Box is 20x6x12 and weighs 11lbs. My zip code is 42104. This will help you to figure the actual shipping cost.

SOLD

Perry Ellis Nose Hair Trimmer (less than 100 hrs. Well broken in)

Wow! I can't believe i am selling this! A true precision machine. A thing of beauty! Also, would be handy for trimming ear canal hair to improve your hearing......an audiophile must have!!!

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157651233073415/

(My girlfriend from Russia, Olga da Dame, as I call her, thinks she can use it for armpit hair. I am trying to convince her to get some more English lessons, so she can read the labels on things better. She is really hard headed. Oh well, I tried to warn her!)

CDs FOR SALE

1 CD = 2.50
2 CD set = 4.50
3 CD set or DVD+CD combo = 5.00.

Shipping:
First CD (1, 2+ set) = 1.90
Each additional CD = 1.00

*** The mint 4 CD Led Zeppelin set is 60.00 + free ship + 3% PP fee. CDs in this set were played “once only” to record to my hard drive.

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157634848064925/

512 CDs

207 Left

Aerosmith - Get a Grip*
Aerosmith - Pump *
All Time Greatest Movie Songs*
Adrian Belew - Desire of the Rhino King *
Adrian Belew - Inner Revolution*
Al Dimeola - Elegant Gypsy*
Alice Cooper - Classicks*
Alice Cooper - Greatest Hits *
Allman Brothers - The Allman Brothers Band (1st album)
Bad Company - 10 From 6*
Bad Company - The Best of, Live: What You Hear is What You Get*
Beach Boys - 20 Good Vibrations*
Beach Boys - All Time Greatest Hits *
Beatles – 1 *
Beatles – White Album (2 CD)
Beck – Sea Change
Beethoven – Best of (Munich Symphony Orchestra)*
Billy Joel – River of Dreams*
Blind Faith – Blind Faith (Case missing top insert)*
Bonnie Raitt – The Bonnie Raitt Collection
Boston – Boston *
Bruce Hornsby and the Range – The Way It Is*
Bryan Adams – On a Day Like Today*
Bryan Adams – So Far So Good *
Bryan Adams – Unplugged * Sold FLcanuck
Bryan Adams – Waking Up the Neighbors*
Carly Simon – Greatest Hits*
Celine Dion – Let’s Talk About Love*
Celine Dion – The Color of My Love*
Chicken Foot *
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits*
Craig Chaquico – Acoustic Planet *
Crosby, Stills and Nash – CSN *
Dan Fogelberg – Promises *
Dave Matthews – Under the Table and Dreaming (2) *
David Gilmore – About Face *
David Lee Roth – Eat’em and Smile*
David Sanborn – A Change of Heart*
David Sanborn – Songs from the Night Before*
David Sanborn – Upfront *
Daughtry – Break the Spell*
Daughtry – Daughtry*
Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms*
Dire Straits – Money For Nothing*
Don Henley – Inside Job*
Don Henley - The End of the Innocence*
Dream Theater – Train of Thought *
Eagles – Greatest Hits Vol. 2*
Eagles – Long Road Out of Eden *
Elton John – Duets*
Elton John – Goodbye Yellow Brick Road*
Elton John - Greatest Hits Volume II *
Elton John – Love Songs *
Elton John - Songs from the West Coast *
Emotiva – Music Sampler Two: Heartland
Eric Clapton - Unplugged
Eric John – Ah Via Musicom ( put in new case and rephoto)
Fleetwood Mac – The Dance *
Foreigner – The Very Beat and Beyond *
G3 – Aftershow [Satriani, Vai, Johnson] (CD+Thin jewel case only. No inserts) Sold FLcanuck
Gary Moore – Blues for Greeny *
George Winston – Winter into Spring *
Gershwin – Rhapsody in Blue; Concerto in F; An American in Paris
Gregg Allman Band - Take 2 *
Harry Chapin – Greatest Stories Live
Heart – Greatest Hits*
Hilary Stagg – Sweet Return *
Hootie and the Blowfish – Cracked Rear View*
Hootie and the Blowfish – Fairweather Johnson*
Hootie and the Blowfish – Musical Chairs*
Huey Lewis – The Best of *
James Gang – Rides Again *
Jeff Beck – Blow by Blow*
Jeff Beck – There and Back*
Jeff Beck - With the Jan Hammer Group Live*
Jeff Beck – You Had It Coming*
Jefferson Starship – Red Octopus*
Jefferson Starship – Volunteers*
Jeff Healy – Cover to Cover*
Jethro Tull – 20 years of Jethro Tull*
Jewel - Spirit (2) *
Jewel – This Way*
Jim Brickman – By Heart Piano Solos *
Jim Brickman – Picture This*
Jimi Hendrix – Collector’s Edition (CD+DVD+Booklet)*
Jimi Hendrix – Jimi Plays Monteray *
Jimi Hendrix – The Last Experience * ( His last CD)
Jimi Hendrix – Woodstock
Jimmy Buffet – Hot Water *
Jimmy Buffett - License to Chill*
Jimmy Buffett – Songs You Know By Heart*
Joe Satriani – Not of this Earth*
Joe Satriani – The Extremist *
Joe Walsh – The Best of*
John Cougar Mellencamp – The Best That I Could Do 1970-1988*
Johnny Lang – Wander This World (CD + Case Only, Artwork missing)*
Johnny Winter – Extended Versions*
Johnny Winter – Mojo Workin’ *
Johnny Winter – White Hot Blues
John Mayer – Room for Squares*
John Mellencamp – The Best That I Could Do
John Prine – Storm Windows*
Josh Groban – Closer*
John Tesh Project – Sax by the Fire *
Journey – Live in Houston Escape Tour 1981 *
Journey – RELEVATION (3 Disc Set: 2 CDs + 1 DVD)
Kansas – The Very Best Of*
Kenny G – Breathless *
Kenny Wayne Sheperd - Ledbetter Heights*
Larry Carlton – Deep Into It *
Larry Carlton – On Solid Ground
Let’s Jam – Unplugged -Acoustic Jam Along Tracks for Musicians*
Let’s Jam – Blues and Rock Jam along Tracks for Musicians*
Mark Knopfler – Shangri-La*
Mark O’Connor – The New Nashville Cats *
Meatloaf -Two out of Three Ain’t Bad *
Michael Bolton – Greatest Hits 1985-1995*
Michael Bolton - The One thing *
Michael Jackson – This Is It ( Corner of case damaged. CD ok)
Michael McDonald – Motown *
Mountain – Extended Versions – The Encore Collection *
Mountain – The Best of*
Mussorgsky – Pictures at a Exhibition by Chicago Symphony
Nora Jones - Come Away With Me *
Norman Brown – Celebration *
Pat Metheny Group – Life (Talking)*
Peter Cetera – One More Story*
Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive!*
Peter Gabriel – Shaking the Tree*
Phil Keaggy - Dream Again *
Piano Classics – Aubrey Hilliard (Great Piano Classical Pieces)*
Piano Moods (2 CD Set) Instrumental versions of classic pop songs)*
Pink Floyd – Momentary Lack of Reason*
Prince – Grafitti Bridge (CD+Thin jewel case only. No inserts) *
Prince – The Hits II *
Prokofiev – Los Angeles Philharmonic
Queen’s Rhapsody – The Hits of Queen by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra*
Rascal Flatts – Me and My Gang*
Ratt – Flashback *
R.E.M. – Eponymous.
REO – The Second Decade of Rock and Roll 1981-1991 *
Robert Cray – Some Rainy Morning*
Robert Plant – Fate of Nations *
Rod Stewart – As Time Goes By – The Great American Songbook Vol II *
Rod Stewart – It Had to Be You *
Rod Stewart – Storyteller*
Rolling Stones – 1964 to 1971 (2 CD Set) *
Rush – 2112*
Rush – Different Stages Live (3 CD Set. Missing Disk 2)
Sammy Hagar – Red Voodoo *
Sammy Hagar - Not 4 Sale
Santana – Supernatural *
Santana - The Best of *
Spin Doctors - Turn it Upside down *
Steely Dan- A Decade of Steely Dan*
Steely Dan – Gold *
Steppenwolf – 16 Greatest Hits*
Steve Miller Band – Greatest Hits 1974-1978 *
Steve Winwood - About Time *
Steve Winwood - Arc of a Diver*
Steve Winwood - Chronicles*
Steve Windwood – Roll With it *
Stevie Nicks - Crystal Visions: Best of Stevie Nicks*
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Greatest Hits Vol . II *
Stevie Wonder - The Definitive Collection*
Sting - Brand New Day*
Sting - Mercury Falling *
Sting - Sacred Love*
Sting - The Summoner’s Tales *
Taylor Guitars - Woods and Steel *
The Byrds - Greatest Hits *
The Hollies – Greatest Hits *
The Unplugged Collection – Volume 1 (Warner Bros.) *
Titanic Soundtrack *
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits*
Top Gun Soundtrack *
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Tales of Winter*
Uriah Heep - Sweet Freedom*
Van Halen - 5150 (2) *
Van Halen – Balance*
Van Halen - For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge *
White Snake - The Best of*
Whitney Houston – Whitney*
Who - Who’s Next*
Willam Topley - Back River *
Winwood - Roll With It
Yes – Classic *
Yes - Highlights, The Very Best Of *
Yanni - Collection of Romantic Themes *
Yanni - In Celebration of Life (2 CD Set)*
Yanni - In My Time*
Yanni - Live at the Acropolis (2) *
Yanni - Love Songs *
ZZ Top – Recycler *

Dynex Speaker Wall Mounts - New

2 sets @ 10.99 ea. Free Shipping. (currently 13.99 ea at BB. Save 6.00)

www.bestbuy.com/site/adjustable-wal...640&skuId=9936459&st=speaker mounts&cp=1&lp=4

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650547571168/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keces DA-151 USB DAC 199.00 + free ship

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157640448691163/

The reputation of the Keces DA-151 DAC is legendary. I have owned several DACs over the years and this DAC has one of the best USB implementations I have ever heard in a DAC. It bested the USB on my W4S DAC II by a long shot, and equals the USB on my 1,100.00 Firestone Tobby DAC. It just gets everything right. The sound has a full low end with well defined rich mids with a clear singing treble. That sound cliched, but that's exactly how it sounds. There is no digital grain to the sound, and overall this DAC sounds very smooth. If you all need is a USB DAC that does CD quality, or just a secondary DAC this is one to strongly consider. The sound of this DAC will really impress you. I have more DACs that what is listed in my signature. Only selling because something has to go! I am so convinced by it that you can try it out for a week if you want with a full return option. Buyer pays return shipping if returned. Also, included it a cover that I had custom made for it. All of my stuff I keep dust free.

Keces Reviews:
www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0808/keces_da151.htm
www.6moons.com/audioreviews/usbdacs/2.html
www.head-fi.org/t/297021/review-keces-da-151-dac-800-hours-burn-in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mediabridge Pro Quality 5 RCA Pigtail 30.00 + free ship

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650687852585/

This is the pro quality Mediabridge 5 RCA pigtail that is no longer made. 6ft in length. Gold plated plugs. Great for up to 5 channel amps. Mint condition. Originally 49.95+shipping. Will sell for 30.00 with free shipping.

Mediabridge 1ft. RCA Y cable. Heavy Duty. 2M > 1F Unused. 10.00ea + Free ship

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650837818866/

www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-ULTRA-Se...id=1390319468&sr=8-6&keywords=mediabridge+RCA

Reviews: www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-ULTRA-Series-Y-Adapter-Inches/product-reviews/B004EBX5GW

Mediabridge 1ft. RCA Y cable. Heavy Duty. 2F > 1M Unused. 10.00ea + Free ship

www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-ULTRA-RC...5697832&sr=8-2&keywords=mediabridge+y-adapter

www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157648887083663/

Mini USB to Standard USB cable. New. 12.00 + free shipping

This cable can be used to run either your cell phone or laptop directly into you HDMI on your TV screen. It’s really cool how this worked. My friend uses hers to access mostly Spotify and YouTube from her cell phone. She gets the “big screen” that way and also the audio to her surround sound system as her TV is hooker up to that.

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650497359437/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEC V260 Projector 249.00 + free shipping

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650219315859/ Includes all original materials.

A couple of years ago I became a member of an MLM company called Zeek Rewards. I got up to the level of presenter where I showed how the company worked by power point presentations by this projector. I did nine 1 hour presentations when the company closed down. It has not been used since. It has a self diagnostic on the bulb life and when I checked it, the bulb still shows at 100%.

Reviews: www.google.com/shopping/product/876...3&sa=X&ei=EVzlVKu_Lsa6ggTA0oLYAQ&ved=0CH4QuSQ

Pangea-AG .5m Silver USB cable 49.00 free shipping + no PP Fee

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650909772175/

69.99 on Amazon www.amazon.com/Pangea-Audio-cable-s...&qid=1424312761&sr=8-1&keywords=pangea+usb+ag

RCA 14GA Wire 92ft I cut 8ft off of it to use as tester wire for testing used speakers. 15.00 + free shipping + No PP fee

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650551627800/

StarTech Professional VGA to HDMI Audio Video Converter – Model VGA2HDMIPRO -mint condition - 99.00 + free shipping + no PP Fees

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157640051569925/

All original materials. Makes your non-HDMI computer able to project onto your big screen TV essentially turning your TV into a computer screen. Converts from VGA up to 1080p.

(245.00) www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=693033

(181.00) www.bestbuy.com/site/professional-v...851937&skuId=9723148&st=vga2hdmipro&cp=1&lp=2

Reviews:
(177.00) www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-VGA2HDM...F8&qid=1390283937&sr=8-1&keywords=vga2hdmipro

Kirlin XLR Y cable 6ft. Mint condition 2 x XLRF > 1 XLRM 12.00 ea. + free Shipping

www.amazon.com/Kirlin-Cable-Y-301-0...1424541214&sr=8-2&keywords=xlr+Y+cable+kirlin

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650547252008/

PS3 (CHECHA01 Model) 299.00 + shipping + 3% handling fee (includes pwr cord, usb cable, 1 PS3 controller)

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157650948166091/

This CHECHA01 model is considered by most to be the best PS3 that Sony ever made. Here are a number of things that made this unit special:

1) Plays SACDs, DVDs, CDs
2) Backwards compatible being able to play PS1, PS2, PS3 games
3) Chip card reader. Cards from your digital camera/computer can be played on TV
4) Has 4 USB charging/player ports

About 3 years ago, I sent it in directly to Sony to have the mother-board replaced for 125.00 plus shipping. Had I known at the time my child was losing interest in gaming I would have never sent it in. She played it maybe 30 hrs after the repair. Included is everything that you see in the photos. Because of the low hours of use since the repair this PS3 will have a lot of life left to it. One of the pics has a close up of the serial#. You can call Sony and give them this so you can find out exactly what they did. However, as of now, it is in perfect playing and operating condition.
Especially if you have a young child that is interested in gaming, you will appreciate that you will be able to buy PS1, PS2 games for as low as 2-5.00 vs the 50>60.00+ that the newer games cost now.

Adcom GFA-7500 THX Power Amp 399.00 plus shipping + 3 % handling

See at: www.flickr.com/photos/86522064@N06/sets/72157640025375095/

This is an extra Adcom GFA-7500 that I had purchased as a backup in case of a failure of one of my other Adcoms. But they never fail. At least, in my case they haven’t. So, I have decided to sell this extra one. This amp had sat for so long unplugged (years) that the filter caps went bad according to Ken Herron at Hi-Tech Service in Nashville. Ken replaced all the caps with upgraded Nichicon Muse Caps that have a higher thermal rating than the original caps. He also replaced 4 transistors that that were ok, but he thought they might as well be replaced while he was inside of it. Bias was reset. Ken charged me right at 175.00 parts and labor to have this done.

Additionally, I am including the schematic on CD for free. Schematics are 25.00 to download at Adcom.
Adcom is one of those highly respected, and legendary power amps that are just a joy to listen to. They have a rich, and powerful sound leaning a little bit towards a powerful low end . Do the research. The GFA-7500 is one of the best home theater amps out there, and they are not easy to find.
A GFA-7500 just sold on Ebay for 425.00 + shipping (see Ebay id# 131433575285) and I doubt seriously that it was anywhere near the condition of this one.
Box weight is 58lbs. Box dimensions 23x12x18. My zip code is 42104. This will allow you to figure out how much shipping will be to you.

Product Information

The 5 channel Adcom GFA-7500 amplifier, with an RMS power of 225W at 4 ohms, plays loud and clean music. With a frequency response of 20 Hz - 20 kHz, this Adcom amplifier plays a wide range of frequencies. Having an audio SNR ratio of 115 dB, this 5-channel amplifier discards unwanted signals, providing clean audio. The total harmonic distortion of this Adcom amplifier is 0.08 %, giving clean audio at all volume levels. The five mono-amplifier design of this 5-channel amplifier prevents inter-channel cross-talk, maintaining sonic integrity. The Adcom GFA-7500 amp, with bridgeable channels, allows you to direct the audio to one channel, producing double the audio output.

Tech Details
Audio SNR 115 dB
RMS Power per channel at 4 ohms 225 Watt
RMS Power per channel at 8 ohms 150 Watt
THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) 0.08 %
Remote Control Without Remote Control
Bridgeable Bridgeable

Dimensions
Depth 14 inch
Height 6.88 inch
Width 17 inch
Weight 56 lb

Reviews:

www.audioreview.com/cat/amplification/amplifiers/adcom/gfa-7500/prd_121767_1583crx.aspx

www.epinions.com/reviews/elec-Home_Amplifiers_Adcom_GFA-Adcom_GFA_7500?sb=1

ADCOM GFA-7500 Power Amplifier - SPECIFICATIONS
Power Rating (To FTC Requirements)
150 watts per channel continuous average power into 8 ohms
225 watts per channel continuous average power into 4 ohms
Any frequency with all channels driven at less than 0.075% THD
IM Distortion (SMPTE)
l watt to l50 watts into 8 ohms.......<0.05%
1 watt to 225 watts into 4 ohms.....<0.05%
IM Distortion (CCIF, Any Combination from 4kHz to 20kHz)
150 watts into 8 ohms.....<0.01%
225 watts into 4 ohms.....<0.01%
THD + Noise at 150 watts into 8 ohms (Typical)
20Hz.........0.006%
1 kHz........0.006%
10 kHz......0.02%
20 kHz......0.04%
THD + Noise at 225 watts into 4 ohms (Typical)
20 Hz........0.01%
1khz..........0.01%
10 kHz......0.035%
20 kHz......0.065%

Frequency Response at 1 watt into 8 ohms (10Hz to 20kHz)
...........+ 0, - 0.25dB

Power Bandwidth (-3dB)
...........1.5Hz to 100kHz

Dynamic Headroom Into 4 ohms
...........1.9dB

Signal to Noise Ratio, "A" Weighted (150 watts into 8 ohms)
...........> 115B Gain
.......29dB

Input Sensitivity
for 1 Watt output..........0.1 volts
for 150 Watts output....1.14 volts

Input Impedance
.........50K ohms

Damping Factor ( 20Hz to 20kHz )
........>800

Rise Time (5kHz, 90 V, peak-to-peak square wave, 20% to 80%)
........2.7 microseconds (uS)

Power Consumption (Continuous, All Channels Driven)
.....Quiescent.....80VA
.....Maximum.....1440VA
.....150 watts into 8 ohms.....1375VA

General Power (Available in 230VAC by special order)
.....115VAC - 50/60Hz

Chassis Dimensions
.....7.25" x 17" x 15"
(184.15mm) x (432mm) x (381mm)

Maximum Dimensions
.....6.875" x 17" x 14"
(174.625mm) x (432mm) x (355.6mm)

Weight
.....56 lbs. ( 25.4 kg )
Weight Packed
.....64 lbs. ( 29.1 kg )

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.