If I am able to sell my Stealth 6's I am in for a pair of the A5rx-c and a A2rx-c, doesn't look as if I am gonna make the group buy discount though :sad: and with the current exchange rate it makes it harder to buy before I sell mine, but wow these speakers look impressive for the price, whenever mine sell I will be adding them to the cart :jiggy:A reminder that this event closes in a week, friends. It's the most successful promotion we've run, but like all good things, it has to come to an end.
I am very intrigued in regards to the L7 , I can't wait to learn more about this speaker and an eta on build and delivery . I can honestly say that I would be in on the group buy for this one. I would be in without a group buy lol.Just a reminder guys....one more day to get in on Jon's group buy! :spend:
Of course I'm sure there will be a group buy for the L7's whenever they are finished! :yes:
I hope so. I'm afraid to ask what "immediate turnaround" really means. I'd really like to hear they are being (better yet 'have been') shipped to us this week. I know this has been out of their control and they've been working it best they can but I'm ready to see some speakers arrive.Update:
Jon is reporting that he expects the A5rx-c's to arrive @ his wharhouse tomorrow with immediate turn around to customers. Shipping has already been arranged, so we should be looking at getting them within a week or two. Reall excited to start breaking them in!
It worked out great for me! And it's my understanding that Jon pretty much always puts on a group buy (only once per series though). I imagine it helps with cash flow (guessing here) as well as a discount to the buyer! Looks like a win-win from my perspective!So how did this work out for those that joined and any chance of 2nd offering?