- All for sale, trade or wanted to buy items must be posted in Classifieds. The purpose of this classified section is to benefit our active members who post on a regular basis and our supporting members. Members must have a minimum of 25 posts and 30 days membership or be a supporting member prior to posting in this area. Exceptions will not be granted.
- ***PLEASE MARK ITEMS SOLD! Please do not make an additional post to tell us it is sold, please edit your initial post and change the prefix.
- DO NOT BUMP your thread to the top more than once per 30 days of inactivity.
- Items for sale must be home audio and/or video related items only. Other items will be deleted.
- Dealers and dealer agents are not allowed to post items for sale anywhere in this forum without permission. This area is for the benefit of our members. Only personal items should be posted.
- Remember that members are trying to sell their items in a safe and friendly environment which we take pride in here at Home Theater Shack. Please do not reply to a post and suggest that the item can be found cheaper somewhere else or try to undercut their price.
- A specific asking price must be posted with all “For Sale” items. OBO (Or Best Offer) can be added to the specific asking price.
- Please specify the country location of where the item is for sale... generally this will be where you live.
- ebay links are allowed provided you include a full description of what you have listed at ebay. This is not for ebay dealers, this is for our active members only who have personal items listed. If all you are doing is coming here to post ebay links for your auctions, you will be banned.
- DO NOT post or offer in any way; bootleg, pirated or illegal material for sale.
- Any member selling and/or trading any item(s) on this board that accepts monies from another member without shipping the items purchased will be banned from the forum immediately upon verification.
- All sales and purchases are at the risks of the individuals involved. It is the buyer and sellers responsibility to be certain that you make safe and intelligent secure payment arrangements. Home Theater Shack, our personnel and affiliates, WILL NOT be liable or responsible in any way for any sales where the seller is not compensated, nor for sold items not delivered to the buyer. Home Theater Shack, our personnel and affiliates, WILL NOT be liable or responsible for any item(s) advertised for sale in this area, and the integrity of any products represented.
- Home Theater Shack, our personnel and affiliates, do not promote or endorse any products listed for sale in this area unless otherwise specified or specifically noted.
- Please read the PayPal User Agreement (Last Update: Oct 14, 2009) under section 4. Receiving Money. (You must login to Paypal to access this page). There are regulations implemented that everyone should be aware of... quoted below:
4.2 e: Sellers may not charge a surcharge for accepting PayPal as a payment method.
4.5 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.
- ***PLEASE MARK ITEMS SOLD! But please do not make an additional post to tell us it is sold, please edit your initial post.
- You may add a link to your classified listing in your signature. Only one (1) link is permitted at any given time. The link title must be the same as your classified ad title. The link must be in the standard font size 2. Post padding to get your classified signature link is prohibited, however, the more legitimate posts you make, the more opportunity for others to see your item for sale.
- All threads will automatically close after 180 days of no activity. You may bump your thread to keep it open and let people know your item is still for sale.
*Should you have any questions or do not fully understand any of these rules, please contact one of the Administrators.
We appreciate you understanding that we must enforce these rules in order to protect ourselves and our members, and have a feasible and reasonable way for members to buy, sell and trade.