Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hands down the SB13U wins. Im not even sure your going to want to even use the BIC as you may have issues blending the two properly.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,280 Posts
I'm sure I will have questions about how to get the most out of this sub and will start a new discussion thread w/ pictures of course when it arrives.
Oh no, that's not how it works. Once we give something away we disown you! :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hands down the SB13U wins. Im not even sure your going to want to even use the BIC as you may have issues blending the two properly.
Yep, that's what I was thinking but will try it to see how good or bad they play together.

Congrats hyghwayman!! :clap:
Thank you mechman.

Oh no, that's not how it works. Once we give something away we disown you! :D
LoL, ok :surrender:

Enjoy, hyghwayman! :clap:
Thanks Jman, I'm sure me, my family and my neighbors will all get a blast out of it :bigsmile:

Congrats man! That thing will destroy the BIC. You definitely need to post pictures when it arrives and its all set up!
Law, after :reading: all the reviews (not that many btw), looking over the specs and knowing the limitations of the Bic F12, I totally agree w/ both you and tony. Pictures will be taken every step or push of the way, from the moment it comes off the delivery truck to the final setup.
Note: I have no photography skillz or equipment atm so I may look to my boys or friends for help in that area.

·
Registered
507 Posts
WoW indeed, it's been four days and I'm still saying that.

FourFingers, I noticed you have been a member since 11-2009, welcome back :wave: and thanks for making your 1st post in this thread :T

·
Registered
507 Posts
Got my......

Hey everyone,

I got the FedEx shipping # this afternoon and just got this info;

This tracking update has been requested by:
Name: Anonymous
E-mail: [email protected]
________________________________________________________________________________

This shipment was tendered to FedEx Ground on 05/13/2013.
Reference information includes:
Reference: SB13-BO
Estimated delivery: May 14, 2013 :yay::yay2:
Service type: FedEx Ground
Packaging type: Package
Number of pieces: 1
Weight: 105.00 lb.
Special handling/Services: Indirect Signature Required

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Just wait till you see the delivery truck pull up in front of your house. Your gonna have to control yourself :dumbcrazy:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hopefully it's not just lift gate delivery I had that once for cabinets and there was no lift gate:(. Cabinets are light at least.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hopefully it's not just lift gate delivery I had that once for cabinets and there was no lift gate:(. Cabinets are light at least.
I got this from Willie himself after moving his sisters babygrand piano :flex: but that was some 26yrs ago :eek:lddude:. Very cool day it was meeting Willie :T

·
Registered
507 Posts
Bet you can't wait for it to arrive today! Enjoy and Congrats again!
Thanks again asere!
I have been watching its journey across the state since receiving the tracking # yesterday afternoon.

Date/Time Activity Location
- 5/14/2013 -Tuesday 5:07 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery VANDALIA, OH
5:01 am
At local FedEx facility
VANDALIA, OH
3:22 am
Departed FedEx location
GROVE CITY, OH
1:30 am
Arrived at FedEx location
GROVE CITY, OH
- 5/13/2013 - Monday
8:44 pm
Left FedEx origin facility
NORTH JACKSON, OH
4:22 pm
Arrived at FedEx location
NORTH JACKSON, OH
10:57 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx
12:00 am
Picked up
NORTH JACKSON, OH​
I woke up today and when I saw it was in Vandalia :yikes: (30 miles north) I had to :rubeyes: and look again. At the pace it is moving I may see it before noon :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Are you staying home today?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Thanks again asere!
I have been watching its journey across the state since receiving the tracking # yesterday afternoon.

I woke up today and when I saw it was in Vandalia :yikes: (30 miles north) I had to :rubeyes: and look again. At the pace it is moving I may see it before noon :bigsmile:
I'm sure it will be there soon. Give us your impression I am sure it will be awesome.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Are you staying home today?
Tony...
:shhh: , LoL

I am home but not by choice, I was laid off Feb 1st w/ no call back in sight. I looked at it like this though, "as one door closes another opens" and I'm excited to explore new fields of employment outside my previous manual labor types, this :eek:lddude: body is starting to show some age.

This also means I have a lot of spare time to give this sub a nice eval in a short amount of time as long as I can get through the setup process quickly.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts