Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
LoL,
Ran MCACC this afternoon and shoved it where I had the bic. Played some Pink Floyd and its tight but time to do some actual testing :) Wonder where it will sound best

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using HT Shack
Let us know what you think!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
LoL,
Ran MCACC this afternoon and shoved it where I had the bic. Played some Pink Floyd and its tight but time to do some actual testing :) Wonder where it will sound best

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using HT Shack
I would sound best at my house :crying:
let us know how it did playing the dark night,enjoy

·
Registered
507 Posts
:scratch: Still :reading: and tweaking my way through avd mcacc :help: .

I will :eek:lddude: at this time, the bic is for $ale immediately :thankyou:

Last night was very enjoyable, heard info in music I never knew was there (in a different room cranking some PF and I hear a breath that :yikes::yikes: me, it sounded like someone was right behind me). This is going to be a lot of fun :dumbcrazy:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
And just wait till it breaks in in about 3 months, it will sound even better :)

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
:scratch: Still :reading: and tweaking my way through avd mcacc :help: .

I will :eek:lddude: at this time, the bic is for $ale immediately :thankyou:

Last night was very enjoyable, heard info in music I never knew was there (in a different room cranking some PF and I hear a breath that :yikes::yikes: me, it sounded like someone was right behind me). This is going to be a lot of fun :dumbcrazy:
Glad to hear that. Just wait till you watch movies you will hear much more detail compared to the BIC.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
It wont hurt, although my understanding is MCACC only EQs down to 63Hz so Im not sure if it really would change much. The noticeable difference will likely be below that.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,321 Posts
I am home but not by choice, I was laid off Feb 1st w/ no call back in sight. I looked at it like this though, "as one door closes another opens" and I'm excited to explore new fields of employment outside my previous manual labor types, this :eek:lddude: body is starting to show some age.
It looks as though the sub went to a person who needed a bit of good luck. That's awesome! :T

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I'm not sure there's a limiter light on yours (I have the PB-12 NSD) but did you look to see if it lit up? Not many movies have lit mine up but I always look during really extreme bass scenes.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Wow, I didn't expect the grill to be vibrating also - looks like it was moving a LOT. I thought it would be pretty inert since it's metal. I wonder if the sub would be better w/o the grill installed. Pretty amazing!!!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
What is that exactly?
Basically it's an led light that will illuminate when the sub is being pushed to its limit. I've seen it light up on War of the Worlds, Cloverfield, and How to Train your Dragon. Though I'm sure it has lit up many other times but that's when I've caught it.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts