Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a great new Denon sound system for my TV. But I would like to hear my old LPs, CDs, and Cassetteson my Denon powered system of sound around speakers. I prefer wires to wireless. But I don't know which jacks to connect to on the Denon or from which jacks on the back of my Sony Amplifier-tuner. I have the wires, just don't know the best place to connect them. Can any one suggest a solution?
Thanks in advance.
Abelard47

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Post the model designations of the Denon and Sony, so we can know what types of connections are available.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The SONY is a FM Stereo/FM-AM Receiver STR-DE197

The DENON is a AVR-X2100W

Thanks for the quick response.

Abelard

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I have a great new Denon sound system for my TV. But I would like to hear my old LPs, CDs, and Cassetteson my Denon powered system of sound around speakers. I prefer wires to wireless. But I don't know which jacks to connect to on the Denon or from which jacks on the back of my Sony Amplifier-tuner. I have the wires, just don't know the best place to connect them. Can any one suggest a solution?
Thanks in advance.
Abelard47
Whatever you want to transfer from the Sony should be unplugged and plugged into any of the 4 stereo audio inputs on the Denon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts