Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've tried, but can't find part numbers for a convergence kit for my Hitachi 65SWX20B. Can any assist?

Many thanks.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
There is no kit that I know of for this set, at least not from Hitachi. It used the STK392-110 or the STK392-150 at different points in production. Either the STK392-150 or the STK394-160 would be the choice to use as a replacement part (2ea.)

The STK392-120 would work as well, but the above would be better choices, IME.

·
Registered
23 Posts
A few months ago I had to replace the ICs and resistors on my Hitachi 61SWX12B, which uses the kits lcaillo has mentioned.

I was able to find a kit that includes 2 STK392-150s and 6 resistors related to the convergence chassis. I purchased my kit from B&D Enterprises, here's a link to the kit. I was able to have someone with PC board soldering experience remove and replace the ICs and all resistors and after replacing the board, my picture was back, looking better than before with a few minor convergence adjustments needed.

In addition to lcaillo's superb input and solutions for these convergence issues, I stumbled across an exhaustive thread on this issue over at the Digital Home Forum, here's a link in case anyone's interested...
-TD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts