1,249 Posts
When I clicked the test it flashed up a sign that said I was going to Die :(

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Thats just an excuse for people with small IQ's.
Dogh!

The world is full of apparently intelligent people doing things which seem to place very little demand on their abilities. Are they clever or are they not? Who is to judge?

Is it better that they strive to add to their personal fortune at the expense of others? Is it better that they work on nuclear weapons? Is their time on this earth really wasted by contemplation and meditation? Should they join the intelligence services and push taxpayer's money at corrupt governments and leaders?

How would they be better employed using the gifts they were given? By trying to teach others? So that each new generation can join the rat race to increase global warming? Or commuting to an office or a factory producing something utterly useless?

Should we demand that they try to improve the lot of their fellow man? Perhaps by becoming a doctor? So they can treat overweight people or those who risk their health in some other equally destructive way?

Should we really place greater demands on those who can? Rather than forgiving (or dismissing) those who can't?

And on that jolly note: It's time for my morning bike ride! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts