Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Any word on the giveaway?

I got an email newsletter on the 10th that said details would be announced in a few days, but I've not seen anything. Also, it said the sub would be the "XV30f Triax", but the XV30f and Triax are different models. Anyone know which will be given away?

I actually in the market for a new sub. Winning one of these beauties would be fantastic! :T
Welcome to the Home Theater Shack.

It is a great place with a lot of great giveaways and content so I am sure there will be a lot for you to participate in Saturn94.

Participation is usually the key to qualifying for these giveaways though so my advice to you is to start participating right away.

Once again welcome and have fun :T

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome to the Home Theater Shack.

It is a great place with a lot of great giveaways and content so I am sure there will be a lot for you to participate in Saturn94.

Participation is usually the key to qualifying for these giveaways though so my advice to you is to start participating right away.

Once again welcome and have fun :T
Thanks for the welcome. :)

Any idea about the PSA giveaway I was inquiring about?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I can confirm it is the Triax that will be given away... and the official announcement should come by this weekend. The qualification will begin July 1. :T

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have 3 xv15 and one xv30f. These are amazing subs. The customer service is best I have ever experienced while buying anything! Tom will reply to your emails on weekends and holidays. Glad I was told about PSA subs here before I bought something else.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like PSA is going to have another delay with their Triax series. The good news here is that it might just workout to out advantage. It looks as though we will be getting a better driver than the previously negotiated one with the last vendor. the details are posted on the PSA site.;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sonnie,
I didn't know that Hillbillies had such nice HT setups. I'm currently trying to update mine after 18yrs and things are just so expensive anymore. I'm looking forward to eventually getting a couple of nice subs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know. The givaway is scheduled for mid October, so it may not be delayed assuming no more delays.
I'm only guessing that they would have to fill all the pre-orders first and I bet there is a bunch of them. That must have an impact on this give away don't you think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe Hillbilly can chime in and let us know what he thinks of the new sub woofer vendor PSA has chosen to
create their new sub. Fi car audio. It looks like he has experience in the car audio world. I have googled some videos of the SP415 and they look pretty nice.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm only guessing that they would have to fill all the pre-orders first and I bet there is a bunch of them. That must have an impact on this give away don't you think?
I guess we'll find out when the time comes. ;). Delay or no delay I won't be complaining if I win. :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Maybe Hillbilly can chime in and let us know what he thinks of the new sub woofer vendor PSA has chosen to
create their new sub. Fi car audio. It looks like he has experience in the car audio world. I have googled some videos of the SP415 and they look pretty nice.

If I understand correctly, Fi is also the vendor for the XV drivers. Not sure why PSA didn't use them for the Triax from the beginning?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts