Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have nothing to hide here and don't really appreciate the tone of the comments.
I guess I'll drift on back to lurking but I will say that while guys like Ilkka are doing a great job and a real service to the DIY community, some of the attitude and tone of the "experts" here will drive off the even more informed people here that can make a real contribution.
I hope you aren't speaking to me directly, because I certainly wasn't trying to be personal with my posts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm sorry to get a bit defensive there, no offense taken. Thanks for the welcome.

I love this stuff and look forward to more rousing discussion on subs and DIY.

-Chris

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome to the Shack!

Yeah... I don't think anything posted is meant to be personal against you. We have a good group of members and we are about as friendly as it gets in this type of forum... at least from my experience in similar forums.

Please do hang around... I don't think we can ever learn too much. :T

As far as Creative Sounds customer service... I have no doubt they will take care of this issue. From what I know of them... they are first rate. :yes:

G

·
0 Posts
just wanted to echo the great customer service from CSS... I got caught in the last flounderings of Adire with their Tumult Mk 1 subs (1st production run version) which had really wonky specs. What was supposed to be a dream sub project could have been a nightmare, but wasn't... due entirely to Bob Reimers tremendous personal integrity and desire to see his customers happy.

In the end, I've got a great DIY sub (using quad Tempest Classics instead of a Tumult), and I would purchase DIY stuff from CSS in a heart beat.

Bob is a gentleman of his word, at least he's proven so to me.

GB

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts
just wanted to echo the great customer service from CSS.....
......Bob is a gentleman of his word, at least he's proven so to me.
GB
I totally agree. I've dealt with CSS numerous times over the years and his customer support is second to none. It's always been a pleasure dealing with him.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
My original Tumult is boxed up and ready to ship :bigsmile: I'll report back with my experiences sooner rather than later...I just need to have my dad drive me to the closest FedEx...can't exactly carry 55lbs of subwoofer on the subway lol...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts