Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone playing crysis 3?i just got the hunter edition today.so far i am really liking 3.i have it on pc,and running nearly wide open setting's smooth as butter.the graphics on this game are really fantastic.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
anyone playing crysis 3?i just got the hunter edition today.so far i am really liking 3.i have it on pc,and running nearly wide open setting's smooth as butter.the graphics on this game are really fantastic.
I've been meaning to pick up C3, the first one was awesome and the second one was just good. how's 3 compare to the first 2?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you mean first 3 haha.actually 3 is the fourth game.so far im really liking 3.just for reference crysis,crysis warhead,crysis2,and finally crysis3.it plays exactly like the older ones as far as controlling the game.the storyline so far is cool.if you like the other crysis games you will like this one.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
you mean first 3 haha.actually 3 is the fourth game.so far im really liking 3.just for reference crysis,crysis warhead,crysis2,and finally crysis3.it plays exactly like the older ones as far as controlling the game.the storyline so far is cool.if you like the other crysis games you will like this one.
ah yes, warhead, I thought of that as more of an expansion to the first game, that's why I forgot it's place in the chronology.

nice, I may have to pick this up on the steam sale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.