Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to put a trio12 kit in a 2ft3 enclosure? Would it perform well and if so what would be the tuning point? Could you still get roughly the same output with the same low tuning point for HT only.

Thank you

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would I be better off throwing two 12" subs in that enclosure sealed or the 12" with 15" PR? If that would be better would I use two of the trio drivers with the same amp? Or would one sealed 15" be better? i would think the two 12" due to surface area.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just realized that it would probably have to be a different driver as i think the ohm ratings are wrong for using 2 of the trio12. maybe another driver or would the 12 w/ PR work better or too close to call?

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts
2 subs would only work if wired in series for a 8 ohm load, that would reduce the amps output by half.

maybe another driver or would the 12 w/ PR work better or too close to call?
Not sure what you mean here, state your maximum box size and budget and we'll see what your options are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.