Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I have a SD-643HD5 it has convergence issues which I can fix. But it also has a really dark picture and the left speaker doesn't work (blown maybe?) I've played around with all the settings of the pictures but it's still incredibly dark, could this be a tube that's going out? If so, which one? Does anyone know what speakers these T.V.'s use?

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hey Guys,
I have a SD-643HD5 it has convergence issues which I can fix. But it also has a really dark picture and the left speaker doesn't work (blown maybe?) I've played around with all the settings of the pictures but it's still incredibly dark, could this be a tube that's going out? If so, which one? Does anyone know what speakers these T.V.'s use?

Thanks,
Jim
It's a rear-projection TV, right? I has a lamp, which doesn't just blow, they fade out. Considering your blown speaker and dead lamp, you might consider replacement with a new LED TV. The entry-level 50" could actually cost less than your repairs, and will provide a far better picture than your old TV ever could. Samsung, LG, etc...all have decent low cost 50" sets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts