Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm having trouble viewing any forum index or post when I'm logged in. I also get it when I try to view Networking -> Contacts from the User CP.

My account is extremely old but mostly inactive so I thought that might have something to do with it, but the same thing happened with a new account with a different email address.

I was only able to post this by editing the URL provided by the "post a welcome message" link and finding the correct forum, so please direct message me with anything I should do to fix this.

Thanks!
Jason Stubbs

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure where to view ticket 2874080, but things seem to be working again. Getting it take care of during this holiday period is impressive! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I was able to log in.. After so many days, due to the error, I wasn't able to. So far so good. :)

·
Administrator
489 Posts
Glad to hear it

Ticket numbers are more for us then you. They are how we track things with our own techs and among the various people you see using this account. Still, it can be useful for you in case of a break down of communication on our end, to get us back on track.

Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts