Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get a copy of this CD/DVD? I have the 5 LP set on preorder.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yeah... Best Buy has the 5 Disc set... and that extra CD looks like a goody. I read where David goofs up on the words during Comfortably Numb and laughs.

Best Buy shows it in stock at the closest store, so I'll probably just pick it up locally since it is on backorder online.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The David Gilmour live at Royal Albert, has to be one of my very top concerts that I have ever heard, I hope this is as good, not sure if it could get better..
I looked at it at Best Buy a week ago and thought the same thing (plus the $60 price tag )

I will pick it up eventually . I've watched Albert Hall over 20 times . The only problem I have is my "beverage " consumption go's up a good 80% :bigsmile:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Records are in the mail. Can't wait!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
If you go into a Best Buy store... check the package either before you walk out or at least before you leave the parking lot. It may have been a one time blurp, but disc 4, the second DVD, was missing from my first package. Fortunately I checked it the minute I got in my car since I wanted to hear the music. Took it right back inside and got the only other package they had... and again, fortunately all discs were included. :whew:

I would have been just a tad frustrated had I gotten home and learned a disc was missing. It's over an hour drive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts