Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bump for you! Since I notice you are from Riverside California also =) I would jump on this except I think its too much when I could purchase behringer EP series amp for less with much more power.

·
Registered
134 Posts
nice nice, where in riverside are you located? Maybe I could stop by and check out your setup =)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Interested in any trades? I have a Bash 500 plate amp plus money on my end? also have 2 Unused 4" Flared ports and 2 unused 2" flared ports.

·
Registered
591 Posts
What's the condition on the DVC driver? Is it the DVC385-88?

I have a THT, and may want to build another - I used the replacement driver since when I built it, the DVC was discontinued, but I doubt there would be much difference.

I'm in So Cal, so I *might* be able to pick it up - live in Torrance, work in Irvine.

·
Registered
134 Posts
alright, I pm'd you again this time with a serious question about the actual item your trying to sell.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe all the Dayton 15 dvc's are the same model so yes. I too was going to use this for the THT build but change of plans. Its in great condition no burnt coils etc.

Pick up would be perfect, that way you can inspect and test if you would like.
Let me know if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW fitzwaddle,
I have the Dayton DVC posted on the subwoofer classifieds section under the title of dayton dvc.
You can check out pictures there. Thanks:T

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.