Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two Dayton DC25TS-8 1" Shielded Titanium Dome Tweeters. 30 shipped 48states.
I have two Dayton XO3W-375/3K 3-Way Crossovers. It looks like they are having a sale on partsexpress for them so I'll do less than that too. 60 shipped 48states.

If you buy both pairs of these crossovers and tweeters, I'll do 75 shipped 48states.
They are a little dusty from sitting in the basement.

I have a lot of references from online transactions at many car audio sites as well as ebay (100%). Here is a list of users and sites I have done transactions with.

CarAudio.com ref: (sold to enellz, 92c1v1c, got_focus?, el_chupo_)
(bought from SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, shizzzon, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz)

CarAudioClassifieds.org ref: (sold to extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic)
(bought from TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb)

SoundSolutionsAudio.com ref: (bought from Mkader17, Fi Car Audio)

SteveMeadesDesign.com ref: (bought from DC Power Rob)

RealmOfExursion.com ref: (bought from possom)

This is a local car website that I have had many transactions with as well.

502StreetScene.net ref: (sold to atli126, swayaudio, accord95vtec, 98sc3800, slvryaris, Full Spool, Buff N Stuff, JeffJ, Lawlacaust90, RedRocker, davidmoore, blackice280zx, Jrpro, catesjets, mcdizzle)
(bought from wizlock23, talbott, BoostinVR6, Rhonda, BenHemp, h22dx, drewspeed3, ematep, xbrandonx)

And now here are some pictures. There are two little chips on the corners of the crossovers.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll take offers too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump please. I'm willing to trade for some bookshelf speakers. Let me know what you have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.