Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have often read that Dayton's Warranty for Driver's was 5 yrs ...but i just called and SUBWOOFER Drivers and Amps are only under Warrenty for 1 yr not 5.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Huh! I always thought the warrenty was 5yrs as well, i was aware that the amp warrenty was a year but....

Did you double check?

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
OK, Just got off the phone with PE and all Dayton drivers are coverd for 5yrs and electronics 1yr regardless if it's an all in one kit or seperates, just so long as there was no abuse you should be good.:T

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bambino said:
OK, Just got off the phone with PE and all Dayton drivers are coverd for 5yrs and electronics 1yr regardless if it's an all in one kit or seperates, just so long as there was no abuse you should be good.:T
??? I had called a few hours earlier and the women specified that SUBWOOFER Drivers were only 1 year ????

I had called PE , because the Canadien dist SOLEN ECECTRONIQUE had told me that the Dayton RSS 315 HO -44 had 1 yr warranty , and I wanted to check with PE .

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Hi, i was on the phone with Tech support minutes after i posted and they assured me that it was 5yrs for drivers. Maybe try them again tomorrow and see what you come up with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.