Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to setup my dcx with my laptop and can't locate the software on the Behringer site. It looks like they redid their web site. Can someone supply me a link? Thanks.

·
Registered
7,514 Posts
Yeah, I didn't know they changed the site. It's quite different.

I can't seem to find that editor software anywhere.

Looks like you'll have to send them an e-mail and let them know.......

brucek

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello all my first post
i recently purchased a dcx also and couldnt find the software on the web site. i called them and customer service was able to e mail me a zip file of the software they were very helpful and quick about it i say this cause im like a little 38 year old kid wanting to play with his new toy :hissyfit:

jeff

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Hi there,

If you haven't managed to get a copy yet, PM me and I will email it to you (ver 1.16, which was current as of a Dec 25, 2008).

Have a good night!

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
I thought Ver 1.16a was the most recent ?? no...

Cheers....
Perhaps, but the one I have is marked as 1.16 in the .zip, the extracted directory and the program itself under Help->About. I downloaded this from their site sometime shortly after Christmas 2008. If there's a newer one, I'll be happy to have it, even though I haven't had any troubles with the one I've been using.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not that it matters but On the Behringer web site for the DCX it states that Ver 1.6a is the latest, I just checked.....

Cheers...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts