Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day to you bassheads cheftim making my second post since the sdx-15 is no longer an option i have decided on just one, yeah right! i am going with the soundsplinter RL-p18D4 using a 28'' sonotube 70'' tall with a 8'' port est. 29''L should give me a tuning at 13Hz I have the option of a crest CA9 or a behringer 4000, with the driver being a dual 4 ohm which would serve me the best? Please pass alittle of your forthought my way I think its going in the right direction just need some conformation to my ideas. The amps cost are not an issue the crest is used both are coming in at around 400.00.If any of you members out there have a lead on where this drivers can be found that would help the cause considerably!,soundsplinter web site states that there are none to be had,all the best ChefTim...

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your response I am to deliver my svs sub to Atlanta on monday you ask me if I was willing to wait I have been a basshead even before I could spell the word I will be without any low end sound reinforcement after monday that sould paint a fairly clear picture of my unfortunate position,yes I am aware of the 2vs4 ohm models that was one of my questions which in your opinon would serve me the best I have the option of powering either with a crest Ca9 or a behringer 4000 cost not an issue on the amps also would love to get your feedback on my modeling of my sonotube build that was defined in my last post. I thank you in advance for your time and efforts you guys really have your finger on the pulse that defines low end reinforcement in the audiofile world

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.