Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Definitive Technology ProSub 1000

This is around 11 years old and is in working order with some cosmetic issues.

There are a couple light marks on the right side. There is white scuffing on the bottom of the left side as shown. The grill has some whitish scuffing on it that looks worse in the pictures than in person. There are two pin head sized holes in the grill cloth, one at the top edge and another on the lower left front as shown in the pics.

Original manual and box are included.

The feet are supposed to have adjustible rubber tips in them. I found them after I took the pictures, so they are included.

Per the manufacturer...

The Definitive Technology ProSub 1000 is an advanced state-of-the-art technology powered subwoofer with a built-in high-power, high-current amplifier and sophisticated electronic crossover, in combination with an active front-firing 10-inch high excursion woofer and 10-inch bottom-mounted passive radiator for massive bass with superior speed, control, and detail. The Definitive Technology ProSub 1000 is a compact, high quality, powered subwoofer that can be used in your home theater or music speaker system.

- bass-reflex (passive radiator) enclosure
- 10" woofer pressure-coupled to a 10" low bass radiator
- built-in 300-watt amplifier
- frequency response 18-150 Hz
- continuously variable low-pass 40-150 Hz crossover
- auto on/off
- speaker-level inputs and outputs
- 80 Hz fixed high-pass crossover for speaker-level outputs
- LFE input for use with home theater receiver's subwoofer output
- matte black finish
- 12-1/16"W x 14-3/8"H x 19-1/8"D

Asking $150 OBO plus actual shipping costs determined by package size, weight, and shipping location. With your zip code I can provide you with the shipping costs to help you decide if you'd like to purchase the sub.

I am located in Northern Virginia and normally ship FedEx ground.

I can accept personal checks, money orders, and PayPal.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.