Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Definitive Technology ProSub 1000

This is just over 4 years old and is in excellent condition.

Original manual is included. I have the original box, but while it was in storage the bottom got water damaged (speaker was not inside). I cut off the bottom and have found another box to use for the bottom.

The feet are supposed to have adjustible rubber tips in them. I found them after I took the pictures, so they are included.

Per the manufacturer...

The Definitive Technology ProSub 1000 is an advanced state-of-the-art technology powered subwoofer with a built-in high-power, high-current amplifier and sophisticated electronic crossover, in combination with an active front-firing 10-inch high excursion woofer and 10-inch bottom-mounted passive radiator for massive bass with superior speed, control, and detail. The Definitive Technology ProSub 1000 is a compact, high quality, powered subwoofer that can be used in your home theater or music speaker system.

- bass-reflex (passive radiator) enclosure
- 10" woofer pressure-coupled to a 10" low bass radiator
- built-in 300-watt amplifier
- frequency response 18-150 Hz
- continuously variable low-pass 40-150 Hz crossover
- auto on/off
- speaker-level inputs and outputs
- 80 Hz fixed high-pass crossover for speaker-level outputs
- LFE input for use with home theater receiver's subwoofer output
- matte black finish
- 12-1/16"W x 14-3/8"H x 19-1/8"D

Asking $225 OBO plus actual shipping costs determined by package size, weight, and shipping location. With your zip code I can provide you with the shipping costs to help you decide if you'd like to purchase the sub.

I am located in Northern Virginia and normally ship FedEx ground.

I can accept personal checks, money orders, and PayPal.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.