Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a budget receiver, the E300 is very good, and got a whole lot better when I discovered how to connect it to the internet, and connect with gazillions of streaming radio shows. It got even better when I found an app on my iphone, and and app on my tablet, that allowed me to control the receiver, far more intuitive than the remote, and it also allows a seeming unlimited number of favorite stations. In fact, some of my favorite stations have internet feeds with multiple playlists, so, since I like different genre's of music, I found some real great streams.

Unfortunately, I also found some clunkers, and, since I had saved them as favorites, I tried to delete them. I could not find any indication on how to do this. I think it is somewhere in the receiver, because my iPhone shows the ones which the android app created, and the android app finds the ones the iPhone created, but the Denon tech support did not know how to do this, except for the three "favorite" buttons on the remote.

Anyone else had this small problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I know, moo baby moo, but I discovered, first of all, that for the manual I got, it is more like moo baby moo, and second, the manual leaves out that while I can make choices on my TV screen, I must use the receiver's display, almost readable unless I sit on the floor next to it, but, all said and done, your advice fixed the problem, so thank you.:flex:

moo baby moo was substituted for an acronym implying that I should read the manual.

·
Registered
69 Posts
A lot of things require you to use the remote and a screen. The Denon remote app is pretty basic so I don't blame you that you didn't know how to do it. Plus we don't get a physical copy of the manual anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts