Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
:rubeyes: Can't beleive my eyes!!! Absolutely brilliant! Very good. Bravo!!:clap:

How well does it sound??

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Thanks guys! Yes, there was a lot of prep before I painted, and it still isn't perfect, but it's good enough for me.

Ed, it sounds good, but it is a lot quieter than my other surrounds (Paradigm Mini Monitor). I am kind of wishing I had done the sensible thing and made a pair instead of a single one, and I could swap them out, but I'm still happy with it as the lone Back Surround. I'll have to adjust the levels a little more, maybe down a bit on the Minis and up a bit on this guy, but he does deliver a nice diffused sound! I think they'd be great in a pair of SB's, in a smaller room.

congratulations, very impressed with your handy work.
I wish I had a bench saw :(

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Thanks DREAD, it's been a while since this thread had any activity! Speaker is still going strong right behind the couch in our living room in the (relatively) new house. I did try some crude modification since the couch is higher than the one it used to live behind, and I made some cardboard "ears" to place behind the tweeters to help direct more sound forward.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.