Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On March 1 I lost my Mother, Lucille. I am lucky that we have a very close and large extended family and had much support and love. We spent the week back in Louisiana where she lived and are back in Gainesville now.

Along with this kind of loss comes the normal regrets and sadness for things that we did not do, for not being as close as we could have been as often as we could have, and for things we should have said. My point is, think about these things before it is too late. There is never a wrong time to let those that are close know how much you care.

My Mother and I were quite close, though for the last 10 years it has been at a distance. I really do not have much to regret, but these feelings come up anyway. We can never be close enough to those that we love. We can always do better in this regard.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
this is a very wonderful idea. and you are right.

I am very sorry for your loss. and i hope that you are recoveirng fomr the loss well.

we should always take time for thoes we know and love. not just when they get older. but when they are young.

a hand shold never go cold or be left reachign alone.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I agree, sometimes we need to be reminded of these things we take for granted (close loved ones) My condolences to you and your family Leonard, Well said!

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone, for the thoughts and prayers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts