Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on building the mini statements at the beginning of the year and this will be my first diy speakers. Right now I have a pair of Energy RC-30 but I figure maybe I could build some mini statements instead of upgrading to some Energy RC-50 or Energy RC-70. I was wondering who all build crossovers for a small fee if I give them the plans on how to build them.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I plan on building the mini statements at the beginning of the year and this will be my first diy speakers. Right now I have a pair of Energy RC-30 but I figure maybe I could build some mini statements instead of upgrading to some Energy RC-50 or Energy RC-70. I was wondering who all build crossovers for a small fee if I give them the plans on how to build them.
I think Madisound will build crossovers for a fee. I could also get you in touch with a couple of friends. I'd encourage you to take a crack at it yourself though. Crossovers fabrication isn't too difficult.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I realize it is two months too late, but if you are still interested I could send you photos of the crossovers I built for my mini statements, it is not difficult at all, my crossovers are simple with minimum soldering.

Gregg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts