Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it all depends on each person, and preferences in music (audio), which person likes to listen. Some people read about their preferences and want to know something new about themselves from horoscopes. I've recently got this 12 zodiac signs astrology article, which opened my eyes on some things I didn't know before for my zodiac sign.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Smaller speakers do have more impressive power nowadays, but bigger does tend to be better when it comes to volume and clarity, in my opinion, at least.
I think it not cover in wide range in house or big place. If we can add Volume booster with them, It give more clarity and favorite sounds.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone. As I understood it doesnt matter which size do you have. Quality is the main thing, right? So is it enough to have small but high quality audio system at home then to have a big one but less quality? Thanks
Hi thompsonmax, yes you can, but at least it have need to be 2.1 left/right/subwoofer with optic input/Hdmi/SPDIF (USDollar 300.00) and any cheap add on soundcard 5.1/optic (USD 50.00) output if possible.. from there all the preferences will be the soundcard software, player plugin software where it bypass most filters and delivers a very crystal clear, plugins are free , if it's for the TV .. you ned a Digital Optic Adapter and i highly advice atleast it came with high/mid/low buttons/switch where it acts like secondary eq which i think important some called it HDMI Switcher+Audio (SPDIF+L/R) , they cost from USD 30.00 and up to USD 70.00.

·
Premium Member
5,801 Posts
In my experience size does matter...the soundstage is much larger with big speakers, and with mine it runs effortless at reference levels too. With smaller speakers it was not the same at all. I have had the following speakers (as i recall from memory)
BIC 6? (from the late 1970s)
Altec model 9
Boston Acoustics 60
Celestion sl6
Several Cerwin Vegas, and then the Cerwin vega S2 or S1 I cannot remember but it was the smaller one
Klipsch Hersey HIPs
Klipsch La Scalas
Paradigm 8
Martin Logan Sequel II
Klipsch RP160M...these have a nice large soundstage, but not like the k402s at all.
Klipsch RP 150M
JBL 8340
JBL 8320
JBL 2360As with Qpie Bass bins
Klipsch K402 MEHs...still tuning , and finalizing the cabinet design and frame structure

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Reactions: willis7469
21 - 26 of 26 Posts