Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can find every other mount or stand on the SVS site but I can't find the stand for the center speaker. What am I doing wrong? I know it's gotta be there because I've seen the MCS-01 on a stand in the pics on the site? I know I'm getting old but really...:huh:

·
SVSound
89 Posts
Hi Jason,

We’re looking into stocking the one pictured on the MTS-01 page now that M-Series stuff is back in the pipeline. They're a hard to get Sanus unit you can probably find on the web with various vendors. Not sure what the model number is but we’ll dig it up. We had just that one for a show in LA and Ron in particular loves it

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jack!

My current stand for the MCS-01 is two buckets of joint compound with one of the plasti-foam inserts from the MTS-01 packaging protecting the finish. It's very classy :help:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Jason,

We’re looking into stocking the one pictured on the MTS-01 page now that M-Series stuff is back in the pipeline. They're a hard to get Sanus unit you can probably find on the web with various vendors. Not sure what the model number is but we’ll dig it up. We had just that one for a show in LA and Ron in particular loves it
Speaking of L.A. Jack, any plans on revisiting L.A. soon to demo?

·
SVSound
89 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts