·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
We will be patiently awaiting a review. :T

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
All I can say is amazing! When people describe upgrades as "night and day" difference well this is truly that. Demoed John Wick in Atmos and just wow. I then tested the up mixing ability with Transformers DOM and again just wow. Wife and I sitting down to watch Mad Max.

image-3574052315.jpg

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Not surprised - at all. It really is "night and day."

Go get Gravity Diamond Luxe. The first 20 min or so are absolutely awesome.

Enjoy, Jeff!!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Sounds like this really is the "upgrade that really makes a difference" unlike 3D and the jump from 5.1 to 7.1

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Not surprised - at all. It really is "night and day." Go get Gravity Diamond Luxe. The first 20 min or so are absolutely awesome. Enjoy, Jeff!!
Thank you and yes Diamond Luxe edition is on its way. Mad Max…sheesh just unbelievable!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Nooo dont tell me this now....oh my what is a fan of surround do. :gulp:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Nooo dont tell me this now....oh my what is a fan of surround do. :gulp:
When you upgrade just go all in! It's nothing short of amazing. My wife said it's the equivalent of going from standard definition tv to high definition. An accurate assessment. :)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation up next. I just can't get over the improved immersion.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Looks great Jeff!!! I love when a plan come together. Give your wife a tip of the hat. You're a lucky fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Looks great Jeff!!! I love when a plan come together. Give your wife a tip of the hat. You're a lucky fella. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I am. WAF is probably low for most and I'll have to remove and patch up the ceiling when we move. However the great thing is she might be even more impressed by the sound than me. Which in turn will accelerate my huge 4K HDR display purchase. :)

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I have to give props to the attention to detail by my friend who did the work. He custom made my speaker plate. Here are the pics from start to finish.

image-3095495314.jpg

41 - 60 of 140 Posts