Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Btw, thanks for sharing. I'll have to follow vicariously for awhile.
It's my pleasure! I hate sounding like a pusher here but throughout my journey of upgrading this really has made a huge difference. "Night and day" is a term often overused but in this case it fits. :)

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
It's my pleasure! I hate sounding like a pusher here but throughout my journey of upgrading this really has made a huge difference. "Night and day" is a term often overused but in this case it fits. :)

I totally believe you. It's been fun watching.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
This kind of reminds me of a Steppenwolf song....hey hey the Pusher.
Willis will kind of miss the humor in this as he is only just now shedding is diapers. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
This kind of reminds me of a Steppenwolf song....hey hey the Pusher.

Willis will kind of miss the humor in this as he is only just now shedding is diapers. :rofl:

Haha! You are funny jack. I may be just shedding diapers, but I do have an old soul. Fwiw, I think "The Wall" is in my top ten all time best. Of course a real top ten is pretty impossible.
Head out on the highway.......lol

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Haha! You are funny jack. I may be just shedding diapers, but I do have an old soul. Fwiw, I think "The Wall" is in my top ten all time best. Of course a real top ten is pretty impossible. Head out on the highway.......lol
Lookin for adventure…

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Haha! You are funny jack. I may be just shedding diapers, but I do have an old soul. Fwiw, I think "The Wall" is in my top ten all time best. Of course a real top ten is pretty impossible.
Head out on the highway.......lol
I bet you do good sir, you seem to zone in on the good stuff imo. So maybe we can vote to let Willis into the Gang Of Old club. So I vote Yes.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Here is a screenshot of Lucy which is a 5.1 DTS-HD MasterAudio mix. As you can see my 7.2.4 speaker setup is being fully up mixed and it sounds great.

image-3966958680.jpg

81 - 100 of 140 Posts