Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Dolby Digital / DTS Signs

27K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  mechman 
#1 ·
So, I was looking for a newer TrueHD or DTS-HD sign/plaque, and they seem hard to find!

I remember when they were infinitely popular on Ebay, but searching now provides very very few results.

Seems like few stores carry them too.

Did Dolby or DTS clamp down on all the people who were creating signage? I assume for trademark reasons.

If you do a search on Ebay for "dts-hd sign", 0 results. DTS sign really just gives one result.

#2 · (Edited)
here you go jump on ebay search audio signs. page 2 scroll down to polk audio sign click on that item scroll all the way to bottom of page there all there. his store is 2 cool signs but he only has 5 in the store but by the sounds of it he can help you signs are 9x7 1/2 and i think there 11.95 free shipping i have a few myself there very nice signs....hoped that helped

#4 ·
I think the market has dried up for the signs most people who wanted them already have them.

#7 ·
I think I will contact the guy who made these for me...and see if he could do some True HD and DTS-MA signs.
Let me know if you guys are interested.

RayJr
If he was to make up some DTS MA and TruHD signs I would consider them.

#9 · (Edited)
i have some pics i down loaded from another site that i made my signs from i do believe there hr format i have a bunch. theres alot of guys that have down loaded them for free because im no computer wiz let me know what ones you need and how i can get them to you or i can email you the web site i put them on a sd card took them to a place that prints pictures they turned out great.they are gold on black and are alot better looking than the pic these are 8x10..here is the link http://tinstudio.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=rss.SimpleRender&g2_itemId=7 make sure you right click on photo save as i think its 2400x3000 thats the high res size if you have any probs let me know you can even suscribe to this sight the guy does great work on his pics and mylers.also they are free to down load but if you would like to donate toward the site its greatly appreciated....thanks

Attachments

#13 ·
Hi there !

That's an old post but i thought some people are still looking for these Dolby and DTS sign.
I bought one a few weeks ago after looking for a while !!
I'm from France, but bought it in Belgium. Maybe the guy will send to USa or other countries ?!

The sign i received was pretty cool !! And you can ask for a customized sign or other decors.

If you need the link, ask me :)

The company is called Imagination Point.

Have a nice day !

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.