Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That Denon amp is beautiful! Why do they put 3 meters on a 10 channel amp?
Thanks mate yea it is nice and every time i walk by it i feel proud to have it. But without my room i feel it would be an overkill especially because off its weight but its well built as is the AVP which is a 32kg monster.A lot off home theater gear now seems to be getting lighter and lighter as the years go by. Correct me if i am wrong as all i have ever owned is well built amps. Even my Dvda1ud is 17kg and weighs more than a good few amps.But i love good quality products. I had a Pioneer VSXAX10aig receiver and that was 30 odd kg also. That's what got me started on the well built machines. On the amp there is buttons under the meters where you can change between the channels.I think the Mcintosh amps are the same in that regard.Correct me if i am wrong.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is what the amp looked like before unboxing it.It was shipped from Perth Australia to central Queensland and insured.Kudos to you Grant if you are reading this as it was packed,shipped and organized to a top notch standard.Not bad considering it weighs in at 67kg solid.:smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Have updated my Home theater room off late with some new gear and a change off color. What a great lifestyle this is and gives us a sense off achievement.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Thanks for the eye candy.. :)

Looks great!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts