Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dual PB2000's are a steal. SVS all the way.
Thanks for the encouragement for my "want to buy" thread. Are you offering up some used ones? :T

The more I research output and reference level headroom, the more I think I gotta go with the Rythmik FV15HP or SVS PB13 Ultra.

The have remarkably similar output, but if I buy new, the Rythmik saves me more than $500....

Of course, I'm planning to buy used! So we will see.

·
Registered
14 Posts
http://www.hsuresearch.com/

Have you looked at hsu research? For $2118 the price of one svs pb13 you can get the hsu vtf-15h dual driver set up thats total shipped to your door. Dont think you could get two svs pb13's even used for that price. I personally own two of these subs and couldnt be happier with them. They also have a sealed sub too but they run around 1100 a piece before shipping. Check them out it. I pit a link above to there website.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Yeah, HSU makes some good stuff. Being in CA, everything they sell me is about 10% more (tax).

I think unless I find an awesome used deal I will go with the Rythmik. And if budget is still an issue at that point, probably PSA is the output/price leader right now....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That could work very well!

I didn't get a response to my query about shipping, and in the interim I found one F15HP which should arrive today.

I have updated the thread title and first post, and now I am hunting specifically for a second F15HP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts