Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, its been three years.... Any new builds. My thought is four of these. Two up front corners and two in the back of the room. The room has a vaulted ceiling so i might fly all four in the ceiling corners..... Probably will enlist a couple structural engineers for this. Do you think i would lose anything doing this, other than my life if one falls Lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
As far as I know, only two people at AVS other than myself have built these. I personally haven't felt the urge to do anything else... the two beasts still give me way more bass than I need. Not sure you would lose anything flying them unless they ended up too far from walls or corners, but if you're building four of them SPL shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #144 (Edited)
Plans are in my AVS thread. I haven't done anything since this design... there's just been no need to. This thing is a beast.

Edit - due to Photobucket nonsense, the pics in there may no longer be there. Will attach the folding plans to this post. These use 18mm plywood. Bracing should be added, but mine's been fine without it.

Attachments

141 - 144 of 144 Posts