Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
For anyone else interested in the status of your order: I sent out a general update email last week to people who's order did not ship to inform everyone that I was running. The bulk of the back orders are shipping today. I have a handful of orders placed last week that I'll try to get out by Wed or Thursday. After that I should be caught up with my orders.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I recieved my mic. I believe that it took about 2 weeks. It might have been 3.
You ordered on the 12th and I shipped on the 26th.

Anyone who has ordered a mic that has not received it and has not heard from me, please email, DM or call me (617-901-7472). I should be caught up with all orders placed before March 24 and I'll be shipping the remaining orders on Wed. But if I've missed someone (JimP? I still can't find any record of an order) I want to make it right.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Herb,

I placed an order on 4-4-09 for the $100 job. This is in fact my first time and I haven't done all my home work yet. How long is your turn around time on orders? I just found the 'angle' thing mentioned and am now wondering if I should have maybe known more about it when I was placing the order. I'm just looking to use the mic with REW which is another 'first' for me and later on I would like to measure nearfield speaker response ... maybe.

I left a message on your 617 # and the order was for a C.M. in Pawtucket RI.

Thank you,
Alex

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Alex, I jiust spoke to you on the phone. As agreed, I'll add 45 and 90 deg measurements to you mic and get it out to you on Monday.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
I'm just getting to setting up all my recommended gear to work with REW and have a couple mic questions. I got the basic calibrated mic deal graciously offered.

Can you explain how it should be pointed for measuring the speakers? I'm somewhat confused about this.

Also, is the calibration done in the mic, or is there a calibration file that needs to be loaded into REW?

Thanks in advance for your help!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts