Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been selling calibrated ECM8000's and since Sonnie posted the thread about by calibration servives, my sales have taken off. I wanted to way to thank you all for the business so I'm going to let you in on a limited-time deal that I am going to offer before I post it on my website.

I'm trying to raise some capital to build up my stock in addition to experimenting with pricing levels. I normally sell calibrated ECM8000 with on-axis frequency response data and polar data for $100 + shipping. For a limited time, I will be selling calibrated ECM8000's with frequency response data only for $75 + shipping - that's a $25 discount from the normal units.

However there is a catch - I'm going to be traveling for a bit so orders won't ship until March 25 at the earliest. As usual I will be shipping them out on a first-come/first-served basis so if you want in, the earlier the better. I expect that I'll end this offer around the end of March but I may end it earlier if it gets too popular.

Like I wrote, I want to give Home Theater Shack readers first crack at the whip. I expect that I'll update the normal product page over the weekend so you have a couple of days to get in your orders. If you're interested, go on over the HS Early Bird page and place your order. As always I'm happy to answer questions in this thread, but be aware that ofter Saturday my net access may be limited so it may take be a while to get back to you.

(shh, don't tell any one!)

Herb

For discussion about this thread, please go to the original thread here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.