Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from edmonton Alberta, successfully set up a 1124 bfd, I need help? I'll pay, please come over and I'll pay you...haha. This rew/bfd setup is kinda confusing. I'm only using a cheap jbl sub right now, I have plans on building 2 18 inch sonotubes, so thats why I got the bfd, but I'd like to see if I can get it working now. Tks Kenny

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hi Kenny, Welcome to the Shack form a fellow Edmontonian.

There are about 6 members from Edmonton that regularly visit the Shack so maybe one of us can help.
I unfortunately have no experience with the BFD but two heads are better than one. What is it that your are having issues with?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran rew and got someone to look at my graphs and he told me some filters to put in but entering them into the bfd is confusing me. Reading the Rew graphs is beyond my capabilities. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey by any chance do you know anyone from Edmonton who has built some sonotube subwoofers? It's the subwoofer builders who have the rew and bfd knowledge. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Are you able to post your REW graphs here, that way we can help you better. Many of us have used REW and I know lots of members here who have the BFD that you have and they most certainly can talk you though it.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hey by any chance do you know anyone from Edmonton who has built some sonotube subwoofers? It's the subwoofer builders who have the rew and bfd knowledge. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
We have one member who is an expert at building subs that I talk to lots. He lives in Saskatchewan but frequents here often I am sure he will help you. I will PM him and get him to pop into this thread. His name is Mike.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya I'm gonna take some more measurements tomorrow, and post the graphs here for sure!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Someone will move it to where it should be, No big deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts