Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have a screen from Seymour AV? I'm really interested in this screen so I can drop it in front of my existing fixed placed AV setup, including the speakers. At the moment, I'm thinking somewhere around 100"-110" wide with a viewing aspec ratio of 2:35:1. The viewing area is about 12' back with the projector about 15' back.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have a Seymour acoustic fixed screen at my house and love it. I compared it to a $1500 Screen Innovation and could not tell the difference in video, or audio. I definitely recommend them. Also, Chris is a great guy to work with.

Matteo

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased a fixed 100" Seymour AV screen to experiment with and can thoroughly recommend it. I also have a far more expensive Screen Research fixed screen and a VuTec screen both of which are acoustically transparent.

The picture on the Seymour AV screen is brighter and much sharper. Highly recommended!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it is apprecaited.

With better information, come better decisions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
After watching Avatar at the weekend I've decided I need to upgrade my other screens with Seymour AV's screen surface. At moment my cheapest projector with the Seymour Screen looks considerably better than projectors at twice the price on far more expensive screens. Can't have that!

If anyone is in the UK and wants to have a look, let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts