Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a buddy that owns subs with these drivers and one of them has damage to the cone. There is a cut in it and I am trying to help him find options to recone it if possible.
If that is not an option I can help him find a replacement drivers.
I have never gone through this process. Any thoughts on businesses that I can contact? We live in Kansas City MO. are there local options that I can find in the yellow pages or are there websites I can contact to ship it off too?

Please help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a buddy that owns subs with these drivers and one of them has damage to the cone. There is a cut in it and I am trying to help him find options to recone it if possible.
If that is not an option I can help him find a replacement drivers.
I have never gone through this process. Any thoughts on businesses that I can contact? We live in Kansas City MO. are there local options that I can find in the yellow pages or are there websites I can contact to ship it off too?

Please help.
Reconing loudspeakers is an art. Done by the wrong people it can horrible and significantly change the output speaker. Have seen a recone done by a small loudspeaker company in Southern California on their own speaker that was absolutely unacceptable.
We have used a company in Garden Grove California with great success in the past.
you can find their info here (speakerrepairpros dot com)
The company has under gone significant changes recently (divisions have separated into different companies) but have heard that they are still one of the best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts