Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD -- Elemental Designs eQ.2

Hi guys, I'm looking to sell my eQ.2 that was bought in February. I am currently using it with my A2-300. I just upgraded to the bigger A6-6T6 center and could use some extra money. Unit is still in mint condition. I have original box and everything that was shipped to me. I am looking to sell it $75 obo plus shipping. Great to use with the REW software.

It's a simple two-bands parametric equalizer that's quite easy to use and includes a subsonic filter as well. Here's a description from eQ's website:

2 Band PEQ -- The eQ.2 has a on board 2 Band Parametric Equalizer; 2 bands allow you optimum subwoofer performance as opposed to just one.

Auto On / Off Feature -- The eQ.2 features a Auto On / Off feature; thus meaning you won't have to constantly turn the unit on and off while using it. You just set it up once and leave it be.

Higher EQ Band (2) -- Band 2 of our eQ.2 product tackles the higher frequencies allowing you to fine tune 50-100Hz. 0.3 to 3 octave range w/ a -15dB ~ +15dB cut / boost.

Lower EQ Band (1) -- Band 1 of our eQ.2 product tackles the lowest frequencies allowing you to fine tune 10-50Hz. 0.3 to 3 octave range w/ a -15dB ~ +15dB cut / boost.

Master Power Switch -- The eQ.2 has a master power switch that allows the 'always on' function to work. In the event you would like to override the auto on function just turn the unit off.

Mono or Stereo Input -- The eQ.2 is a auto summing design; giving you the flexibility to use the outputs from a stereo source or mono source to supply the eQ.2 the signal you'd like to correct.

Mono Output -- The eQ.2 outputs a mono subwoofer signal for use with the LFE input on your amplifier or home audio subwoofer.

Variable Subsonic Filter -- The eQ.2 has a built in variable subsonic filter. This filter allows you to turn the subsonic on and off as well as fine tune a range from 5Hz to 30Hz. A perfect solution for low tuned vented enclosures.

SOLD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.