Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought pioneer Elite vsx 53 demo model for 600$ it dosent have the mic for room adjustments, or the remote. I went to amazon anf found I could get it for 599(but in the reviews they say pioneer wont warranty it)I m upgrading from a onkyo nx-tr 414 Should I keep the vsx 53 or wait and get something a bit better ? I COULD BUY SOMETHING AROUND A MARANTZ sr 6006 thats about how high I can go money wise I would really like to up grade the sound though what I have sounds good.I have an onkyo tx-nr 414 driving def tech pro center 1000 left center and right with energy cb-10 for surrounds but I am going replace the left and right fronts with def tech sm 55's(already bought) and put the pro monitor 1000's as surrounds. so should I keep the demo(elite vsx 53) and sell my extra stuff( receiver and energy cb-10's) and buy remote and mic or wait and take back demo and get something around 1100$ for the receiver later?
CD
ps I hope i made the ? clear enough

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I have decided to keep the elite and have ordered the remote and mic.
thanks for reply
CD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts