1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
483 Posts
Well, neither one is insufficient in the power department.:D The large black rectangular area cries out for some really big analog meters.:devil: Even without meters I like the look more than their previous amplifiers. I'll reserve my thoughts until I hear some reviews from people who are not Emotiva fan boys.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well, neither one is insufficient in the power department.:D The large black rectangular area cries out for some really big analog meters.:devil: Even without meters I like the look more than their previous amplifiers. I'll reserve my thoughts until I hear some reviews from people who are not Emotiva fan boys.
Regardless, that's a sick amount of power. I might have to drop by their office and ask for an audition. Even if I wanted one, I think you need a 20 amp circuit just to support that kind of energy.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
82lbs !!! :bigsmile: You wont be placing that on most AV stands.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
A 2.5 kVA TT is quite impressive for a Monoblock. It is by far my favorite Emotiva industrial design by leaps and bounds. I have never really liked the industrial design of the XPA Series, but I think these are quite attractive.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I do not need these, nor do I have the wall juice to support the draw these Emotiva amps + my other gear require.

But I sure do want a pair (almost 200 lbs!) of the monoblocs, anyway. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts