Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Curious if someone could figure what the tuning is of this enclosure. Cabinet has a net volume of 2.61297 ft^3, the port configuration is as follows: slot port 2.75"X5.825"X12.750", then 2.000" from back of slot wall there is a 4.000" dia.X12.000" long tube. The back of the slot port is not open to cabinet, just a continuation of the round port. Slot is foward facing and round port is perpendicular to the slot. I know how to figure one or the other, but not in a combined configuration. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
Have you got some pictures of it you can put up, just to be sure we know exactly how this is configured.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry my photo and sketch are not uploading. Slot port is 2.75 tall X 5.825 wide X 12.750 Long. Round port is 4.000 inside diameter and 12.000 long. Round port is 2.000" from back of wall. Overall pipe diameter is 4.500" it is basically a slot port, just not open to the back of cabinet and has a round port coming up from the bottom of slot. I will try get a picture up later tonight. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts