Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys this is my first post.I recently bought a epson 1080ub as my first projector.I looked at a few and this projector had a amazing picture so I bought it.Hopefully this a good projector.Does anyone here know off this epson or have one.I am using the default settings right now,does this need to be calibrated? thanks Gary

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Welcome to the Shack Garry :)

Yeah I have it and made a small review HERE. I like it very much...a good deal :T

Pls feel free to ask whatever you need to know. I'll help if I can.:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
We have been an Epson dealer for 4 years. I contribute most of my success to the quality of their home theater projectors. Every year they impress me again and again. When we put our Pro1080UB demo up about a year ago, out of the box I was blown away. We recently replaced it with the new 7500UB and it got even better. You have a great projector and should be satisfied for years to come.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Sure. I had the bulb replaced after 1388 hours as it suddenly stopped working. Great customer support as well!

·
Registered
8 Posts
We have sold over 30 Pro1080UBs in the last 12 months and have had no problems. Epson customer support has been excellent for the couple of times we have had to contact them. I would be happy to help you resolve your problem if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts