Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi John is there any future updates that will offer filters in the EQ tab (like SMS-1 etc) for the Antimode 2.0?

I am watching the progress wih this unit.

Thank you in advance

Hope you had a great Christmas.

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
No plans for that, most use Antimode for its automated EQ abilities so the manual EQ which the 2.0 unit offers is likely to be less used than on general purpose equalisers.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No plans for that, most use Antimode for its automated EQ abilities so the manual EQ which the 2.0 unit offers is likely to be less used than on general purpose equalisers.

Thanks John

Agree, at the moment, but as people get more familair with the manual EQ there will tweakers out there.

Is there (other than RTA) any other e.g. Generic that could be used with the correct settings?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Is there (other than RTA) any other e.g. Generic that could be used with the correct settings?
Don't know, you'd have to make some measurements of Antimode 2.0 filters at various settings and see if you can get the same shapes with any of the existing equaliser options.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't know, you'd have to make some measurements of Antimode 2.0 filters at various settings and see if you can get the same shapes with any of the existing equaliser options.

How would i do measurements of the Antimode filters at different settings?

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Just connect it in a loopback, soundcard output -> antimode input, Antimode output -> soundcard input and configure a filter.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just connect it in a loopback, soundcard output -> antimode input, Antimode output -> soundcard input and configure a filter.
Is there any way i can measure each REW manufactuers EQ e.g. SMS-1?

So i set a filter e.g. 50hz Q4.3 Gain -13db then measure the same way as i would normally then compare with other REW manufactuer Auto EQ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts