Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just wanted to check in to see if there are going to be any equipment reviews posted prior to Monday. As of now, we do not have any new reviews between last newsletter and now so I could remove that section.

I see on the reviews calendar that there were 2 equipment reviews in the works with potential posting dates of 12/26 and 12/28 so I wanted to check.

Thanks!

Joe

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,295 Posts
I'm working on the Source Technologies HVS 10, but I don't think it will be ready for publishing come the first week in January.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,295 Posts
Did we promise Kreisel a review on the 8's by a certain date?
I haven't spoken to Ken myself, so I'm not sure if there's been a firm commitment, but I do recall there was some discussion where he seemed interested in having the 8's published shortly after the 12's.

I've had the pair for only a week or so now, but there were a few pieces necessary to connect them up that weren't in any of the boxes so I haven't been able to do much with them. I did get a hold of Dale already, and he's going to send them to me. Once I have those I can join these up and start putting them through their paces.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts