Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for 2 15" Passive Radiators, which I didn't buy them a few years back, when I had the chance. Now, I can't seem to find the Exodus. Wondering if they are still available anywhere?

I tried to PM Kevin Haskins, but his box is full...

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Aside form cosmetics passive radiators are universal. As long as they have the xmax and proper tune for the application, any will work. You can get nice high excursion APR15s from CSS for a good price. http://www.creativesound.ca/

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Per PM by Mike P.:
AE PR's tune the cabinet too low and Parts Express doesn't have a Dayton 15" PR , only for the TC Sounds brand which are over $200 a piece.
The CSS were recommended, but to be honest, I absolutely hate the way they look.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
I am in the market for 2 15" Passive Radiators, which I didn't buy them a few years back, when I had the chance. Now, I can't seem to find the Exodus. Wondering if they are still available anywhere?

I tried to PM Kevin Haskins, but his box is full...

Thanks in advance.
Out of business. They closed their doors a while ago sadly.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
No. There are a few subs out that are similar but not the same design. I believe those were a design by Dan Wiggins.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
i have not heard of them until now, but the PSI PRs look nice, especially if they would make them without the logo

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
PSI has been doing car audio for a while now. Good brand but there are a LOT of good brands in car audio.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I purchased 6 of their PR's. They were just plain dustcaps because that is what I requested. They offer great value and performance.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Haha I actually still have a way to go on the project just like everyone on the forum. These cabinets are definitely heavy and beautiful. They are intimidatingly cozy. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts