Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I know everyone has an opinion as to whether or not it is worth the money to buy an extended warranty for a HDTV.But, I found a place online that has great pricing(10% or less of the purchase price on the TV),offers in home service,they back the warranty with a money-back guarantee if the TV is not serviced in a timely manner and you can buy the warranty regardless of which store,online or otherwise you bought the TV from.

I don't want to get booted I don't know if you can post links on here or not,but has anyone heard of DTVExpress?

As I said above,it seems perfectly legit,but I would welcome some feedback if anyone has had experience with them in the past?

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
I have not heard of this vendor, but the real question is, who is the company backing the warranty? Also, what are you buying?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The warranty company backing them is repair master and banker's warranty.I have the Pioneer Kuro PDP-5010FD

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Repair master is one of the more reputable companies. Be sure to read the fine print and to check out the local servicers that are ASCs for Pioneer or who do lots of work on them out of warranty and verify that they deal with Warrantech (Repair Master).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts