Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Behringer NU6000DSP stopped memorizing the settings after powering up and uses some previous one. It reacts to new settings but after power down looses them. It has been 2 months since purchased and it goes for repair back to the retailer.

The problem is that i also changed the fans, i will mount the original ones before shipping no problem there. But also am afraid the technicians would recognise the intervention just by looking at the cut wire where the connection is made. Does anyone know whether the fan modifications void the warranty?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
To my knowledge the mod will void your warranty. That being said I would replace the original as neatly as possible and take your chances. You got nothing to lose because you already did the mod. If they see it and say the warranty is void at least it will already be there and you can get an estimate on the repair.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you tcarcio, thanks a lot man. As you said the worse is I got it repaired with paying it for it, I am shipping it tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Your welcome. Good luck and let us know how it works out. It would be interesting to see how close they will actually look at it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts